Take Dinner Outside with Walla Walla Bing Bang Red
When the weather is hot, we do our best to keep our oven off and opt for meals made outside on the grill. Summertime grilled meals pair deliciously with Walla Walla Bing Bang Red, a juicy and fun-loving red blend. We propose you join us in taking dinner outside this summer and bring along a bottle of Walla Walla Bing Bang Red.
Kebabs are a fun way to get all your favorites on the grill, all at the same time. Serve them over rice or a bed of fresh lettuce and you’ve got yourself a meal.
Recipe courtesy of Kroger
- 1 lb. top sirloin steak (about 1″ thick), cut into 1″ cubes
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, cut into 1″ cubes
- 12 large shrimp
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1″ pieces
- 6 fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 4 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 3 vine-ripe tomatoes, halved
- Alternately thread cubes of beef, shrimp, chicken, and vegetables on skewers. Place kebabs in a shallow glass baking dish.
- Stir together dressing and garlic; pour ¾ cup of the mixture over the kebabs, reserving remaining for serving. Allow to marinate for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Grill the kebabs over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until beef is medium-rare, chicken is cooked through, and shrimp are opaque.
- Let rest 5 minutes. Grill tomatoes until just charred, and serve with kebabs.
And let’s not forget dessert! Make a batch of our favorite ooey-gooey s’mores. Get the recipe here.