Wine Sisterhood is an online community where women can join the conversation about wine, food, travel, style and entertaining. Sisterhood is powerful, and our mission is to entertain, educate, inform, and inspire.
The idea for the Wine Sisterhood was sparked through actual conversations with our friends and colleagues. We set out to create a fun, friendly space online where women — like you — could talk, learn and share their wisdom.
We’re all Sisters here, and we adhere to The Golden Rule.
We appreciate your participation in our Sisterhood and online community, however, know that we reserve the right to remove inappropriate comments. By inappropriate, we mean:
− Just downright mean
We do not, however, edit comments. If they are up in our community and have your name attached to it, then they are your words.
By posting anything to our online community, you are giving us your implied permission to reuse, republish, refer to and otherwise use your words in any format or medium.
Here are some things to consider when uploading and publishing to our online community:
1. Be kind. The Golden Rule applies here. We are looking for comments on content or issues, not individuals.
2. Be discriminating. We love it when you share your photos and videos but please make sure they are appropriate to our forum about wine and that you have permission from everyone in the photo or video. By uploading anything here, you are implying you have all permissions to publish.
3. Be truthful. We work hard to check our facts and tell you what we believe to be true. We ask that you do the same. If something seems suspect, we may be obligated to delete it rather than create a negative situation for everyone.
5. Add value. While we know that value is in the eye of the beholder, we hope that you contribute comments in the spirit of elevating this community to higher levels of discourse and to provide information useful to the community at large.
6. Link appropriately. Please confine the links in your blog comment to appropriate, relevant sites.
We reserve the right to ask you to leave or block you from our community if you are unable to “play nice.” We will always provide a reason if we delete content or files or block someone – as long as they provide their correct email address for us to reach and notify them.
And we will be open to valued members of our community as to why we do what we do.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.