Toast to Puppy Day with Bar Dog Wine!
March 23rd is National Puppy Day and we’re celebrating with our most “pawsome” pairing: Bar Dog Cabernet Sauvignon.
“National Puppy Day is a special day to celebrate the magic and unconditional love that puppies bring to our lives. But more importantly, it’s a day to help save orphaned puppies across the globe.” Learn more on the official National Puppy Day website.
Bar Dog isn’t just another oh-so-cute face. When you open a bottle of Bar Dog, you also help shelter animals. Bar Dog makes an annual donation to our local Wine Country Animal Rescue.
Here are some ideas for celebrating with your favorite puppy (and really, aren’t they all puppies?):
- Make a batch of homemade treats for your pup.
- Donate toys to your local shelter. And save one for your pup at home!
- Sign up to volunteer to walk dogs at your local rescue organization.
- Take your puppy or dog out for an extra special walk or run and meet up with neighborhood friends.
- Host a hot dog bar this weekend and ask friends to make contributions to your local shelter.
- Double check that your pup’s chip and tag information is up to date.
- Have a fun photo shoot and share the photos with @bardogwine on Instagram. (Tag @bardogwine in the photo or caption.)
- Teach your puppy or dog a new trick.
- More ideas!