DIY Thanksgiving Crafts with Wine Bottles and More
Decorating your home and dinner table doesn’t have to cost you much when you opt to do it yourself. We’ve found some crafty and beautiful DIY Thanksgiving decorating ideas made from items you may already have at home, including wine bottles, that will add an extra festive touch.
Find all of these ideas and more on our “Thanksgiving Entertaining and Recipes” board on Pinterest.
1. Still have some mini pumpkins hanging around from Halloween? Put those gourds to good use and create cute votives for your Thanksgiving table.
2. Supplies for this craft are abundant in many of your front yards right now. Pick up a few leaves from the lawn, give them a light coat of gold spray paint, add a name tag with some swine – instant place cards!
3. Live somewhere without falling leaves? Personalize each table setting with your guests’ names pinned on seasonal fruit.
4. Add some shimmer to their plate with these gold-dipped place cards!
5. Gather up some empty clear wine bottles and fill with various grains and dried legumes from your pantry, then top with autumn-colored candles – perfect for a mantle!
6. Card stock, scissors, tape and string is about all you’re going to need for this one. Place above your buffet and set the scene!
7. Don’t have time for scissors, paint or glue? Rev up your printer and decorate your Thanksgiving wine selection with some free and festive wine tag printables like these.
8. And don’t forget about Helen Jane’s punched-can votive craft we featured over the summer. Switch up the colors and your designs – you’ve got yourself some cute little candle holders!
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Crafting!